Monday, August 30, 2010

29/08/2010 America - The land of unlimited possibilities

American sales shows fascionate me. In english I would say, the are very positive about their success. In german, I would say "dreist".. which means as much as "arrant" or "bold". But, somehow, this marketing works... there must be some people nbelieving in the promisses, otherwise, they would not buy it and the companies would change their advertisement. We have here cable TV with maybe 600 channels. Sounds amazing. Out of the 600 channels are 300 blocked, but can be available with an additional payment... Ok, so 300 channels available channels are left... Still a lot. Those are movie channels, music channels, children channels, news channels and the sales channels. I guess from the 300 channels are 200 sales channels. You can buy there everything and a lot of C-actors and models praise products, ranging from cosmetics, sport equipment, house applience until real estates. All easy accessable and you can purchase it with your credit card. If you missed one of the product shows, there is no reason to worry: You can see all the fancy stuff also online. That is wonderful!!!! I like to wonder myself about the products, prices and about the constaintly very good mood of the sales persons. They have to take very strong medicaments, or they are just good people, happy to share this innovative products with all other people. Ok, you might be wondering, why I am writing about that, it seems to be like every other sales show on TV. This might be true. But yesterday, I saw the cream! I saw the reason, why US is called the country of 100 opportunities, where a dishwasher gets a millionair! : Wealthy without risk! (I am sure, the diswasher had ordered this service)And: Make money riskfree guaranteed by law!. (Wow! I want to have this!) All promoted by an middle-old aged man and a women, who has to have an idea of risk and wealth, otherwise she could not have afford her 5 boob jobs. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment