Saturday, August 28, 2010

18/08/2010 - Trailors, Trucks and the confideration flag. Welcom in Florida

I am in USA since yesterday. I made my long way over Hong Kong, Shanghai, Chicago to Jacksonville, where I got a late in the night pick up from my friends. Due to my late arrival I could not check in in my appartment and I slept the first night at their place. They are living in a very cute area, called river side. It is near to the river and all the houses are this "american style". Solo standing, nice frontyard, nice garange and wooden surfaces in yellow, white, pink or baby blue. And a lot of american flags everywhere.
Next day, I checked in in my appartment housing. There was also an american flag, just to make sure, you are still in the same country. My appartment complex is nice, there are 3 floor houses, 2 pools and a club house. In my appartment there are with me 3 girls living. All are nice, and maybe I will write you later a bit about them.
One of them is a girl from greece and she also just moved in. My friend (now our friend) wanted to help us to buy a car and he drove us to the car buying place. A white old men met us on the street and told us to follow his car. He has had a lot of tattoos and only a few fingers left. The final destination was an interesting trailorpark. Here was also a flag, but the south staate flag. So, just to make sure, where we are... US... somehow. Our friend is half black and he was imediatly pissed off of the flag and the person and the place and everything. But he is a nice american sales guy and he did not showed it, when we went to the 30 car wracks, which were parked behind the trailor. Than the man and our friend started their "ghetto talk". about the brothers and the neighbourhood, and that you have to help the people and so on. Interesting.... I never have had such an experience in my live. Finally, the car was too bad and we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment