Saturday, August 7, 2010

03/08/2010 Special treatment in the Maid-Cafe

I spent this da with the finnland-girls I met in my place. They are typical finnish. With piercings, tatoos, shaved sides, and Spicegirl shirts. They want to go to a maid cafe. First I did not know, what this is, but than, my host explained it to me, that this are sexy dressed girls, in super cute and short maid uniforms, which take special care for their guests. Sounds fun. So we went there with 5 persons. Because the finnish girls are quiete pushy, we went there in the morning, leaving the house at 8:20... Crazy. In special, if this nice cafe does not open before 11. So we wait and wait and than we entered. All food is sweet with a lot of cream and very expansive. There were 2 maids, which were busy with everything else, but us. And english? forget about it. No cute jumping, no other things. So we left the cafe and go on.
I bought a great new camera! Unfortunatly, all the manual is in Japanese laguage, so it will take a while until I am an expert with it.
And one other thing happened that day: We were injailed by the Tokyo metro. My host and I, we entered a gate, which was just closing. Unfortunatly, there was again a second gate, which was already closed. So, we stuck between those both gastes and called the police. The nice police men were very friendly and helpfull and informed the security company to take us out of our jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment