Thursday, August 19, 2010

09/08/2010 My first training in Japan

Today, I give my frist training hour in Japan. I am very proud that I have the chance to provide a training in Japan & Japanese language. Of course I do not speak appropriate Japanese, therefore they arranged a simultan translator.
I take the train from Kyoto to Akashi. First, I was afraid, that it will take long and willbe expansive. But it is not like that. I can go with the local train for 15 Eur the way in 40 minutes. Perfect. In the train I use the time for wrapping my gifts. First, I bought some gifts in China to give out for the members. But than, I heard there are 12 members coming and I have only 10 gifts. So I went again for shopping in Kyoto. I found some nice heard shaped locks in the 100 Yen shop. So I bought them and some giftbags and I hope they will like it. It are cute locks for luggage or so. Maybe 10 centimeters, read, heard shaped and with a number combination. For my host, I have some belgian pralines. When I arrived, they are already waiting for me and the translator and the other trainer. I just recognize, how big the blow it all off. Wow... It is not a simple casual taining, we have an official session with press and 3 trainers coming. Wow. The other trainers are really good. And one of them I know already from singapore, where I met him in the Japanese headquarter. Such a funny hasard :) All is very formal. While my friends in Kyoto were very relaxed, those here are different. A lot of bowing, 90 degree bowing, a lot of formal words and streight sitting. But they are also very nice and after the training we went for a wonderful Chinese restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment