Tuesday, August 24, 2010

11/08/2010 - Japanese romance in Osaka

I woke up in the flat... since month the first flat without aircondition and I am sweating. Not gloving or so... Sweating like a horse. I am hot and everything around me is hot. Also the water in the shower is warm. Puhhhhhh. But, I have to arrange myself a bit and organize what I wil do the day. This is all not that easy without having a cellphone. But somehow, I arranged to meet up with one of my friends. He is a nice Japanese guy and we met in Singapore. There he was a kind of mentor and he showed me (with a lot of patience) how to do origami birds. Well, we stayed in contact and he "really wants to go for a drink" with me. His wish my pleasure ;-) First, he picked me up at the subway and we went to the Osaka castle. It was very beautiful and we have had a lot of fun. After 2 hours he has had to go back to his company, but we have had an appointment for the evening, when his work will be finished (22:00).
I went home, showerd, changed my dress and get Japan nice dressed ready: Nice make up, some lashes, done eyebros, nice hair with a big loop and assessoires. Oh... I looked so cute!!! Than I went to the dinner, and afterwards some drinks. Somewhen he wanted to go to a hotel, because he has to work the next day. I was absolutly not tired and very courious about those love hotels, my friends told me about. In Japan it is common to go for private time in a love hotel. In this hotels, there are special rooms. And as Japanese are, some of those rooms are really crazy, in SM mode, or with spiderman, or everything is hello kitty or it is surrounded by an aquarium or so. Of course I also want to see that. To make it short: we walked around in the rain, all fancy rooms were already booked. So finaly we ended up in a karaoke room... Who want to do karaoke while having sex?!?! So, the machine stays off and he was so tired, that he starts sleeping imedently. Than, somewhen at 6:00 in the next morning, he jumped untder the shower and went back to work. (6:00-22:00). Well, the night in a love hotel was different, than I expected :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment