Tuesday, August 24, 2010

12/08/2010 - My last evening in Japan

It is my last full day in Japan. I came somewhen at 7 in the morning home, totaly messed up. I was on a date and sooo pretty. But than, when I was kicked out at 6 in the monring (it was heavy raining) my make up was a mess, the lashes was half hanging down and my cute dress was somehow outstanding between all the people driving to work. I fall in the bed and slept and slept and slept. Somewhen I checked my emails and saw a lunch invitation from the cute girl, who was my simultan translator 2 days ago. Unfortunatly, I was not really able to stand up. Besides that, I have to get a shower, get ready and go to the place... so no chance to get there. Without a cellphone, i could not call, so i wrote an email back and we canceled the lunch for some sightseeing at 15:00. When I came there, there was also the nice guy who hosted me in Akashi. I felt a little bit guilty, because I let them wait for 3 hours, but I did not know that he was also there. We went to nice places in Osaka, to the Osaka tower, to some picture places and we made plastic food by our self. All Japan is full with plastic foods. Every restaurant shows a wide range of dishes as plastic foods to their consumers and also decoration is often fruits and fishes out of plastic. It was a very cool day, and we have had a lot of fun. I never made plastic food before, and I did not expect it to be that funny. (I highly recommend to do it, it is an unforgettable event). later, we met with the other trainer, whith whom I gave the session in Akashi. He wanted to join us for the dinner, but before we visited some breathtaking picture places in Osakas city center.
Than, when we drove to the restaurant, I regognized, that we are going to a very posh area. I just hoped the restaurant will accept credit cards, because as it is my last day, I do not have that much money left. Entering the bar, I just found out how crazy they were. It was an first calss place. elegant and cosy. And they booked the whole bar for the whole evening. And we were not only we 4. No. All my close friends from Japan were there giving me a good bye. This made me so happy! In special, because some of my friends, when I wrote them that I am in Osaka now, they just wrote back something like"have a good time"... I was really sad, because I thought they do not want to meet up with me. But they were just arranging this party blast!!! Debouchery the whole evening. They did not saved anything. so ince food, all specialities, oisters, champagne, sake, sashimi, soups, salads, octopusses, shark... all was there. A lot of laughting.. a great time. Somewhen at 2:00 I was really "tired" and a bit drunk, so that someone drove me home. I was feeling soooo sick and was glad, when I arrived at home. And this was not due to the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment