Thursday, February 11, 2010

11/02/2010 Taj Mahal

Very early (5:00) I stand up to go by bus to Agra. I am very glad that this experinece took only 6 hours (5 were planned). The "very nice and confortable" bus was everything else but nice or confortable. It was old, the windows did not closed and it was soooo cold, but noone conserns. After 3 long freezing hours they allowed me to get to the luggage to take my wintercoat out.
Than, the busdriver caused in the first 10 minutes of the drive an accident and escaped from the city.
At 12:00 I arrived Agra, searched a ritchadriver, stored my luggage and went to Taj Mahal. In front of the Taj Mahal was a sooo long queue! I was "active waiting" and it took me still almost 2 hours!. Inside, I took a nice guide, who made tons of pictures from me.

This day there was something speacial. A lot of people come to me, for picturing me, gave me their babies and smal children, asked me for a group picture and so on. It was really hard for me, to get my on tour and pictures done, there was always someone there demanding a bit of my person.
After Taj Mahal I visited the Agra Fort. I highly recomment to visit it! I liked it more than the taj. It was a wounderful place, full of freedom. I enjoyed it very much. Sitting there, watching the monkeys and pirots, enjoying the architecture and the smell of fresh gras.
Because the bus ride was really demanding, I took a wounderful oily massage in the eving. Beeing happy and smelling like old oil smells, I saw next door a pizza hut... This was my sign, to have today 1 day break of indian food :D

No comments:

Post a Comment