Thursday, February 11, 2010

09/02/2010 Jaipur the pink city

OMG... I was so nervous when I arrived Jaipur. My friends were (very very very negative) exhousted, that I travel there alone. I got a book of rules: do not speak with anyone, always stay with other family travelers, do not go to crowded places, do not go to empty places, do not get any food or drinks... And so on. It was already at a point, whre my friend told me, he will call my mom, telling her, what stupid ideas I have and that he do not take any responsibility for me any longer. I was so feary than. I traveled so many places in my life, most times without any problems. But there I was really nervous, even Jaipur is a normal tourist city.
Fortunatly, I meet in the first 10 minutes 2 nice men (... do not speak with men) from theran. There also were just arrived and we booked 2 tours together (do not go with foreigners), which included a dinner and lunch (do not take any food outside). As usual I done the absolute opposite from that I was told to do, and I have had a great time! (I did not break the rules to blame someone, I just did what I felt... and this cannot be sooo wrong*)
So, we fantastic 3 visit Jaipur 1 night and 1 day. We have had a lot of fun, taking tons of pictures, speaking about Iran and its future and how Jaipur looks NOT like India.
*To be fair, I have to say, as soon as I left Delhi, I got some problems with my stomage.

No comments:

Post a Comment