Thursday, February 11, 2010

07/02/2010 Weddings are over

Uff. All 2x5 Wedding functions are over now. I do not want to say, I am happy about that. It is a wounderful life, every day again dressing up and going to an breathtaking, unforgettable party. Meeting people, chatting and adoring the bride. But I can also understand, that some people are a bit tired, if every day of your life is like that.


The last week was really crazy. After I explored Delhi the first days, my friend was finally arriving. We spent wounderfull evening together, by dining or visiting the different functions: Coctail of the bride, Coctail of the grom, Coctail of the other couple (yes... 1 big wedding is not enopugh, I visit 2 in the same time :) ), the Ladies Lunch, the Mandi-Treatment, where the hands and feet are painted with henna, the Family Dinner and so on. Unfortunatly, he left yesterday... But we spent a wounderful evening together. I was getting his 4th proposal, which I confirmed... Rest stays private. ;)

Today, I was in the morning on an amazing sinth ceremony, from sinemen and her husband. To be honest, from all parties and functions, I loved theirs the most. I always feelt so welcome and integrated. I hope I can give all this warm feelings some day back to them.

In the eveing, there was than an other wedding (from the 2nd couple)... AWESOME. I guess I have never seen something comparable in my life. All the functions were so bride, I could not have imagine something like this before. And this last wedding ceremony was the cream. Round about 2000 people, all very elegant in indian dresses were together to overhand the bride to the grom. The bride was traditional crying a lot (what i could not underwstand... of course) hugs all her 300 best female friends, Dad and Mum and left with firework and vientage car to her new home.

Amazing. Absolut Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment