Tuesday, February 2, 2010

03/02/2010 Gluing my own money & having the first hot shower in India

Hei, not that you get it wrong: I showered every day.... But today, it was the first really hot shower.... soooooooooo good! I found the waterheater 2 days ago, but I did not suggest, it take soooo much time until the water gets hot. So, yesterday evening, I switch it on, for the whole night and finaly enjoyed my "summerrain" this morning. Than a big coffee latte and toast and eggs as breakfast. Is there anything better? ... Of course, there is ;-)
Just remembering the nice evening. But lets start from the beginning: Yesterdays day was a very hard day: all my things broke: my new sandals (which are crutial for the dress I am supposed to wear for todays function), my jeans (the onlyone I have with me), my new dress, (which was my plan B for todays evening) and also my money... A really big note, and no ones wanted to change or have it... even not the bank.. So, I took some scotchtape and fixed it... we will see if this works :D
Than, I get also a bad experience with a "guide" who was not one, and a very long and expansive ride throught half delhi for getting my swahl diet, but they put it in the wrong color, and made spoiled my new evening dress with permanent color dotts. In the evening I have had a dinner appointment and the guy let me wait for 95(!!!!!) minuts. (For them,, who forgot: I am German! Always 5 minutes before time and crutial in time). So you can imagine, my mood was really down.... But than... This nice guy took me out to a nice restaurant, where we met some friends and after that to a very very nice place... So, after all, the day ended very nice, and this is the important thing... a happy ending. :-)

1 comment: