Saturday, March 6, 2010

06/03/2010 - New task: Write a diary

Well, this is not my first time in Poland. I like the country a lot and I have several very good memories connected with the people. So, I am familar with a lot of things. Now, it get complicated, because I received a task to write a diary, in which I describe my cultural shocks and anaylise why I was suprised, what is the differences to my home country and how I could use my international experience to adapt. Hmmmm. Woould this be my first time in Poland, it would be easier. Of course I have had some strange experiences in the last days. Like this really wierd aerobic class, where the teacher was doing 30 minutes just one excercise. And it was not balanced between right and left side, for left side, I guess she was tired. She was not using the international standard movements, but inventing funny new ones- But that doesn't matter for the girls... never seen such uncoordinated girls. They were always crashing in each others... Wierd. But I have had also very professional aerobic classes in Poland, thus, I know, it is not "polish" , maybe it is just this group, maybe just the teacher.
Also, I do not think that all taxi drivers are mad, only because one has had a bad day.
Furthurmore, the infrastructure (Shops, domitories, flats, ..) is different to germany, but not diferent to me.
Thus, to write this diary (minimum 2 posts a day, including pictures) is for me a real challange. But I will try. I thought a long time, to find something which is generic for all the polish. And yesterday night, I recognize: Polish girls are sery beautiful. As a rule. The most of them have beautiful blue eyes, nice faces, and awesome shapes. BUT (also as rule): They spoil all the benefits with the lack of style and class. :-( Maybe this sounds unfair, but they have perfect assets, but than they have yellow died hair, strange haircuts, olod fashion knitted dresses, flat boots, cheap "jewels", plastic purses and so. This matches with the fact, that there is no single cartier or chopard shop in Poland. Also Warsaw, as capital, has no representative high fashion shop. Why is this like that? (Do not come with the argument of Communism... just have a look on the Russian ladies) No idea. Maybe this is the first topic for my research. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment