Friday, March 5, 2010

05/03/2010 Whenever you feel the most lonely, your friends will appear

Sometimes, everything seems to go wrong. People in your surroundment are treating you bad, your family is far away and you are getting to loose the closest person you have had in live. everything seems to go wrong and you are absolut down and depressed.... And than the news: A friend of your living next door and your girls are on the way to town! The clouds break and the sunshine comes back to your face!

Что мне снег что мне зной -Что мне дождик проливной - Когда мои друзья со мной
What makes me snow, what makes me heat, what makes me strong rain - as long as my friends are with me!

And than, I met today a new friend. She is wounderful, very kind and motivated. We have had immedantly a strong connection and shared private feelings and thoughts. Unplanned we spent the whole afternoon together and also tonight, we will meet again for clubbing.

Just trust. If you need someone, someone will come to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment