Saturday, July 31, 2010

30/07/2010 La vie en rose

Shanghai... What have I heard about this city? It shall be big, international, crowded, sticky, hot, modern and it has the Expo. It shall be widely and very expansive. Trains are not serving in the evening and everything is a bit expansive and complicated.

MY first experience with this city is completly different. I arrived with some delay at the airport, being afraid that the last train was already gone and I have to pay a very expansive 45km taxi ride. But, no, train and metro werre working propperly and so sweet chinese girls helped me to find my destination and showed me where I have to change my trains. Than, I arrived in my place, a wounderful nice french girl opened me the door, welcomed me with wine, quiche and cheese. She showed me my room and we ahve had a small talk before I dressed me up and we went to a club.


The clubbing area is in walking distance and I recognize, that everything here is not like China. "Well, we are living in the French Concession" she said. WOW! So cool! Yes, here are a lot of french people, everywhere french language, the streets are small and not crowded, there are plantanes (trees) on the side and everything is a bit like home. Also the clubs... Wow! I am alive again! There were drinks, real drins, there were mood, real good mood, there were the "old hits from the 90 and 2000... and dancing on the tables and everything. Other areas where outside and you could enjoy the fresh warm air. It was amazing. We have had so much fun, I really felt myself being home and back in live.

And than... the magic happened! This is real, no fake, no story: Somewhen, we were tired and we decided to go home. We just crossed the garden of this wounderful colonial style club there was a group of people entering. One of them was a very handsome blond tall guy. He was really outstanding for me, my eyes were like magnetized. And he was also observing right me. I mean, you feel it, if someone is really watching you. He looked so familar to me, but I just arrived some hours ago, there was no change, that we have seen each others somewhen before. When he was crossing me I got this electrical feeling, "Gänsehaut". After he passed, I said "I know you from somewhere". He and his friends turned, he looked at me and his exes said that he feel the same. Now is the scary part coming: In the same second, all of his 4 friends said: "you are Jennifer!" or "Are you Jennifer?" ... Huuuu.... Why those people know my name? Even if I have a connection with him, for sure, I have never seen one of those before. Me and my friend we were looking each others very surprised. Than the conversation went on and I have a date with Mister Magic on sunday. Lets see what happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment