Sunday, July 18, 2010

17/07/2010 - Boom Boom Pow!

Did I told you already? I have everyday fireworks. Everyday. For sure every evening, sometimes also in the morning or in the afternoon. When it started the first time, I thought there were bombs and I was afraid and scared. I really thought, there might be some attacs, some jets coming from - i do not know, Japan? Korea? Russia? all that near and well weaped. I was really afraid and did not know what to do. under the table? Out of the house? With the elevator? By stairs... hmm I am living in the 13th floor....Panik.
But now, I am used to it. It is fantastic. View over the yellow sea and twinkeling fireworks in the black sky. And all cobined with the lights of the housings and the themeparks around. Amazing. And often. Very often. As mentioned, everyday and sometimes also several times a day. Why? I do not know. So far, I could not find out. Who pays for? Also no idea. But as long as they are not at 8:00 in the morning, I enjoy them. (8:00 in the morning, I really want to sleep, which is not possible at all with those "bombs" )

No comments:

Post a Comment