Saturday, June 12, 2010

6/6/2010 In China now

I am in China. In Dalian to be precise. All people here speak chinese. And only chinese. And they love sugar. Even the 8$ cheese taste sweet. Hmmm.
I learned some words Chinese, which improved my live quality a bit:
Bu: No / Not; Tang: Sugar
And Nihau: Hi, Tang: Soup.
XieXie: Thank you. But that, they do not understand. Maybe my pronaunciation is just to poor.
At least, I can now ask in the supermarket, if they have coffee without sugar and can go home, being informed, that they really do not have them.

But therefore, they have a lot of other things. My new hobby is to go to Tesco and Walmart and to see what they are selling. Everyday, I see new crazy things. And everywhere you can try a lot of new food and services. Like the massage chair. My friend and I, we tested it for 20 minuts. Only the coffee was missing. Sooo relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment