Sunday, June 20, 2010

20/06/2010 Yes, there is sun in China

SUN! SUN! SUN! The first sunny day, since I am here. Great warm weather, with a fresh brise, ideal to go to the beach!

Before, I really started thinking, I would be living in a cloud. It was always foggy, if not foggy, than raining. But most time both together. Watching outside my window, I was not sure, why I took a flat with ocean view, if you can not see 5m far. And it was cold. Sooooo cold! I was always with my pullover and long jeans. In the night, I slept with a jumper. But now everything is different! Beach, Sun, Tan, I am coming! For my family and firends: here are some pictures of my flat!

This here is the view from my appartment in the daytime. As you see, today, I can see the sea!





This is my kittchen, Shower, Bathroom and Toilet. All in one. The wok is really rosty, so, I do not cook. Who knows me, know, that I really dislike Chinese food. I hate rice, noodels and glibbery souces. Unfortuntaly, there are rarlly other things available. So, I try to buy from time to time a cucumber, some peppers (Are not always available), tomatos, eggs, fruits and very expansive and cheap quality chees. Buhuhu!!!! I miss my good food culture! To whomever, I come the next time, please give me high quality food! I will never forget you that! I AM ALWAYS SO HUNGRY HERE!
Here you see my one room appartment. My douplex bed and my desk. The window is to my bathroom / kittchen. And there is of course my couch, with some assessoires on it :D
Btw assessoires... In China is everything "cute" and pink or baby blue. All signs are with cartoons. Here my scale and my mat for the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment