Saturday, June 12, 2010

1/6/2010 Waking up in Singapore

Singapore is an amazing place. I love it. Everything is clean, public transportation is good, people are nice dressed, and all is available.
My friend explained it like that: In Singapore, you can live your live as you wish. You can live Indian, Chinese, Malayan, Western or Japanese. And you can decide everyday new.
I live here in a wounderful flat in an amazing appartmenthouse. Everything is here, everything is available. And my friend is with me in the evening and nights.
During the daytime, I am visiting my conference. Wow. It feels so good to wear a suit and the costum. I have not worn my business dresses for too long. Nothing is real fitting anymore, I lost some weight. Everymorning, I stand up and go to the conference. I take an extremly expansive coffee (to honour me, to "work" again). Then, when I am entering the room some of the others are already there, greeting me, we sitting together chatting, laughting, working until late in the night. And of course we go to parties afterwards. And to lunch between. Tasty japanese food.
In all, with 2500 Japanese around me, I feel in Japan. And I feel good. I feel the harmony. I feel home. I love it. I feel my self as part of thw whole. Of a big group, of a organic mass, swapping their way with the music. Sounds weird. but is soo great. Once again: I love those crazy japanese guys. We are so similar. Shy and very formal, but if in party mood, without any borders and limits. Conservative, and individualistic, not always open for new contacts, but always want to belong to the group and want to have those people around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment