Saturday, November 13, 2010

13/11/2010 Soooo early

Ahhh! 7:00 am and my alarm rings. Puh... I am so used to sleep until 9-ish or 10-ish. So, everything before those times seems to me to be cruel. I do not remember how I managed it to stand up at 5:00 am in the past.... And even than I went out all the nights... Seems I get old :)

Old or not, I have an exam to take today. A wonderful operations and ERP exam. Lucky me, that I like those topics, lets hope I will also like the grade :)

Btw... did I mentioned? I made my desicion. I will stay. Juhuuu! Finally, I can buy sooo any shoes, furtniture, and decoration as I want! :-) No thoughts about how to transport them, or how to stay under 23kg luggage!

Seems the gipsy times are (a bit) over. Let's see how long it stays like this this time :) (My longest was 7 months without exessive travels)

No comments:

Post a Comment