Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10/11/2010 - The danger of the wildniss

Short notice...
I have had a pool party yesterday. Yes. It is mid-November and I can still held some fancy pool parties. (However, it was in the hot tube, because even here it is getting "colder")
it was a great evening and we have had a lot of fun... Until this silly aint showed up and bite me.
I am alergic to those fire aints and whenever they bite me, it gets a big infection and everythings swells and so on. Those little friend did not care about that an bite me in my butt.
Today, I could barely put my jeans on, so swallen was my body. In special my ass, which has La-Lopez dimensions. Could be funny if it would not be so painful. And I have had to sit the whole day. It was like having a painful pillow... sitting 10 cm higher than usual

No comments:

Post a Comment