Friday, January 15, 2010

15/01/2010 India, I am comming

Since yesterday night, my decision is made: India, I am comming!
The flights are booked, my friends informed, my mother in worries. I am soo looking forward to 3 weeks of adventoutious holidays! Everytime i read a new article, I am supriesed... about the weather, about the prices, about the distance... Never imagine, that it will be round about 10 degrees when I arrive there.. so cold!?!

My plans are not the easiest ones: arriving in Delhi, I have to buy adequate dresses for the wedding. Than after 1 excessiv week of wedding celebration (I hope with all the elefants and so on!!! :D) I will visit the tourist hotspots of Jaipur and so on. Than I guess I will take the 15h-train to the center of the country, to visit old friends and collegues in Mumbai. Together we will spent some days in beautiful Goa and relax at the beach.

Good idea... and the plan? so far there is none.. no german one... no details... no booking, just the frame is for sure.

But I have very cool and generous friends, which do not get tired to explain me everything and plan for me the trips, give advertisements what to see. The most common sentence I heard in the last days: "Do not worry, everything will be ready for you!".
Thank you! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment