Saturday, January 2, 2010

The reason for my blog

Hello and hurray! - Welcome to my first blog in my life!

In the past, I have had the problem, that I excluded people from my last experiences. People, who I like very much, who are very important to me and to whom I am very thankful. I did not "forget" them, but when ever I was thinking of them, it was too late to call, I was too busy to write and so on. Thus, very strong contacts starts to disapear, and people, which I wanted never hurt felt alone.

Well, for 2010 I have really tons of plans.... lot of travels, lot of new friendships and new experiences, new orientation in my profession and maybe a new and only love?
All this, I want to share with you!
Due to my lack of time (you know: travelling, studying, partying, making experiences) I decide to start this blog and write from time to time a small report of my special moments, which are spread out to all my friends!

So, once again:
Thank you my friend for beeing here, reading my post and taking part in my unforgetable year 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment