Tuesday, January 5, 2010

05/01/2010 First day back in classes

After waking up with an awfull headage .. too much sweet wine yesterday night with my lovely neigbours... I steped out in the cold and still by snow coveres street of my lovely Oberkassel to get on my way to the classes. (So, this is a german sentence :D)
Ok, the waking up was quiete difficult, but I made it in time and the fresh cold air in the streets waken me up very quick.
Being in Cologne, I was very happy to get in a perfect temperated room and see all the globals again. Everyone looks relaxed and several people used the time at home to get a good shave or a new hair cut :D
Great feeling to see them again...

But strange... today I am thinking a lot of my exboyfriends (no, there are not so many).. with one, which is a closed friend, I have had a bad talk yesterday... maybe he is angry.. This would be bad.. I do not want to loose a friend, this friend. He is very special to me, we have had a lot of good and bad times, and I really value his meanings, his suggestions and I enjoy every minute, we spent together. Especially now, when I am glad for every old known face, acompanying me in physical and mental on that trip. I already wrote emails and so.. Hope he is just busy and everything will be ok before I leave Germany.

But this year shall be the best ever, so not focusing on the sad feelings: a very positiv thing: My neigbour Uli will come to China and travel with me around! We looked (with the 3 bottles of wine) tons of travel guide and picture books of possible destinations. This will be perfect... let's see who else want to join our sporty-party and culture trip! (I hope for Cayee, Johannes, Nathan, Alex, you, you and you! Really... this is no joke, it will be awesome if YOU would join us!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment