Wednesday, September 22, 2010

05/09/2010 Little Havanna

Yesterday night, I got sick. Soooo sick. I ate wrong, too late and too much. This resulted in a short visit in my favorite club. Too short. On the roofdeck of Clevelander at the Oceans drive, there was an amazing party. It was so great, cool music and me with 10 other friends. You could party and enjoy the wind in the hair. Looking down, on the people dancing on the ground floor and looking over the town and the ocean. On the roof, they have had rainbow waterfalls, waterfalls from which the wattter was falling down in rainbow colors. I worn my new dress and all was great... But my belly. So I stayed 5 minutes and went sad home for sleeping.
The next day was a bit better, i thought. but soon I found out, that I only felt good, if I was lying in my bed or at the beach. sitting and walking was not a very good idea for my belly. However, somewhen in the afternoon, it was ok and we started a cool sightseeing tour. (Remeber, I was the only person allowed to drive the car) We went to Miami Ink and after that to Little Havanna. Little havanna was nice, but rather empty... Well we should predicted, that sundays is not that much action in latino, catholic districts. But it was nice and we ate the cheapest and best food at the whole miami trip.

In the night I worn again my new dress. The guys came over in our room, we drank, we talked, it started raining and it never stopped. We were staying and waiting while drinking, but it was like a hurrican. Somewhen at 2 we took the risk and left the hotel. I wanted to go to the Mansion Club on Washington, because I ahve had always a good time there. Unfortunately, the club requiered an entrance fee of 40$. Way too much, in special, if I can stay only for 2 hours, because I have to sleep to be ready to drive the 7h back tomorrow. So, I went back on the rainy street, towards my hotelroom. Seems, this dress is not done for party :(

No comments:

Post a Comment