Wednesday, September 22, 2010

03/09/2010- Afterwork Strip

I arrived in Miami, slept a bit, took a shower and met my lovely ex colleagues(*) for an afterwork drink. They were amazing. They picked me up for going to the "bar". The bar was a very private bourlesque club, with breathtaking shows of acrobatic, bourlesque, strip and dance.
THey have had there big swings and huge beds to make it yourself confortable. Everywhere were tastefull pictures of almost naked or naked women and the waiters worn only underwear. Nevertheless, it was not a dirty place, very tasteful, classy and confortable. I loved it there.

Later, my fav. colleague started a competition at the pole... I though, I could win, because I took some pole aerobic lessons in the past.... forget about it! Unbelievable, what he could do. I forgot that he is regularly working out and has tons of arm muscles, with which he can climb um and hold himself with one arm and so on. Man, this 43 years old auditor, father of 4 kids, should be boring, not that professional at the pole ;)
(*) there was one more surposed to come... He was only allowed to hang out with us, because his wife was out of town. However, she found out and returned. Luckely she found him before we left for the stripclub...

No comments:

Post a Comment