Friday, May 28, 2010

19/05/2010 Kissing the Tiger

We are in Chang Mai, and of course, we missed our train. So, we have an other 24h hours here. Plenty time for relaxing, making a spa-day and visit the Tiger Kingdom.

I wanted absoilutly to visit the tigers, to hug them and to play with them. Originally, I wanted to do so in Kanaburi, but when we are here, why to waste the time? I got a very cheap taxi from my Spa-Lady. She is a nice girl, dating a man from Swizerland and absolutly in love. She was very interested in learning some lines german, to impress the man. While learning german, she did not concentrate so well on the threatments, which ended up with lot of pain and laughts :D She was really ashamed, so she wanted to help me whereever possible and agreed perfect discounts, and offered us her motorbike. But we did not knew the way, so we took the amazing cheap taxi to our Tigers.
So, we booked a ticket for the new borns and for the 2 years old tigers, as well as a photographer. All in all not cheap, but tigers.... it is special... you should not miss.
I agreed, that we go first to the babies, I was very afraid, the big tiger will eat us. The babies were sooo tiny and still blind. they were sleeping all the time and i could pet them. but because they were so small, we could not hold them kiss them, or do other stuff. So, as a hint for those who want to do the same: take the little tigers, not the babies. (but they are cuuuuuuuuuuuute!)

After that, we went to the big tiger.... wow... it was big. I sent my friend first in the cave, because I hope, this will safe me being eated by the cat. I was very afraid to touch it. The photographer told me a lot of poses, I should do with the tiger,hugging him, laying on him, sitting next to him, and so on. I did all, but on every picture you see my nervousity :D Finaly, the tiger eat none of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment