Thursday, May 13, 2010

13/05/2010 The last hours in Poland

Now the time is over. And I am a bit sad. I enjoyed Warsaw, the city covered by snow, the palacst of culture in the night, the parks in the spring, the clubbing in the nights, the food, my friends.

Monday I started with my good bye tour. Said bye to my JCI-fellows. Bye to my 2 best friends Marta and Pawel. Tuseday was the good bye to the professors and people from the university.
Yesterday I said thankyou and good bye to our cleaning woman. She done a great job, which was really disgusting almost every single day. But she cleaned without complaining and gave me the nice feeling using a fresh cleaned toilet. It are the small things in live, which makes you smile every day. The small things, which gives the underlying emotions. And they are so positiv for me and my warsaw.
This evening I saved for saying good bye to my room mate. (Not Anna, she moved out a week ago. since that, here it is sooo peaceful). I will miss her and hope, somewhen we will get in contact, or better, to stay in contact with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment