Thursday, May 27, 2010

14/05/2010 Heading Moscow

This morning is great... I moved out of my dorm in Poland (after paying for the "broken" fredge... a sratch, not even from me) and went by bus to the airport. There I have had a small discussion with the lady, how many luggage I have, how some bags have to be interpretated and what I am allowed to take with me. Somewhen, I was only bored by the discussion, grapped enough hand luggage stickers and left her yelling at her desk. Sometimes, ignoring is the effective way of problem solving.
In Moscow, I spent some time with relaxing, shopping and so on... until i get my new plane to Bangkok. While I am sitting in my row, a group of loud, noisy french guys. And I have had to smile.
Imedatly, the guys stand in my row and chat with me. The plane was half full, so we switched the seats and sit together, chat about life, traveling plans, likes and religion.
Somewhen in the night, Issam said to me: " It is scary. I met you 3 hours and 2000 miles ago. I barely know you. But every word you say, comes directly from my heard." :-) hmmmmm :-)
So, this night I slept very well, the Issam, was cute and took care, that I am as confortable as possible in my seat. He covered me, he brought me pillows, he offert me 3 seats of our 4. When I woke up the next morning, he asked me to come with them to the north of Thailand. Well, in Bangkok is a kind of civil war at the moment, I have 3 days puffer and the jungle seems to be interesting. So I agreed. Outside the plane, I met the other 6 people of the group. The boys were storing my luggage at the airport, buying me a ticket to Chang Rei and we speeded with the Taxi to the domestic airport. 1 hour later, we were loud, chatting and laughting in the plane on our way to the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment