Saturday, April 24, 2010

24/04/2010 - Om sai ram.....

Lord, give me the condition to change the things I can change. And give me the
power to accept what I cannot change.

O Lord, hear my pray! And maybe give Anna a wounderful chance faaaaaar away from me!

Today, it was too much. I mean, I am living together with the unsocial person in the world: Anna.

I have no clue, how she does that, or how she found out about my deepest unlikes, but she serves all of them. Everything I hate, she does. You want to have examples? (Ok, keep in mind, we are living in 1 (one) room. You have seen pictures of the room and her in February):

  1. drying hair at half past one in the night
  2. having sexy time with her BF, while I try to do my research 20 cm next to.
  3. Loud, intensive and continous scratching
  4. Ignoring her alarmclock at 5 in the morning, than using snooze again and again
  5. After that turning all lights and the waterboiler on at 6 in the morning
  6. Plugging off the internet for steaming her bitchy clothes, whyle I am uploading my work results
  7. Listening very loud russian techno music without earplugs
  8. Wining speaking too much
  9. Ocupying the fredge with cannes and other unuseful stuff, so that I cannot put mine in.
  10. Leaving things in the fredge until they are bad and than ignore them... others will take them out...
  11. and so on and so on

Some days ago, she was complaining, that I was skyping at 21:00 with my friend to organize our Thailand trip... Just for memory, in Thailand, there are at the moment some political problems, so an intensice planning is required. I tryed to expalin her, that this is necessary and she can go to the learning room.

This morning, (after a loud night) she was phoning at 6:00 with her loud wining hysterical polish voice. (why do have polish girls to speak that much? and that fast? and with this hysteric voice?) I tryed to explain her, that as my skyping was disturbung her, her morning phonecalls are disturbiung my sleep. Her answer: "she do not care".. I could go somewhere else. Well, logical is this right. But unfortunatly, my bed is in that room and it is higly difficult to put the bed somewhere else, only because the "nice lady" want this...

AAAAAAAARG! It is interesting. I mean, maybe I am too long in Poland. Maybe not. I just want to get out... The sad thing: I really loved Warsaw. I enjoyed every second in this city, until this stay. It is interesting, how a single person can destroy all positive feeling s and the reputation a country and his citiziens have had in my mind. I always try to say to ma, her is a single case... But the situation holds on already for too long.

OM SAI RAM - I want to put my energy on more positive things. OM SAI RAM - I want to put my energy in more constuctive things. OM SAI RAM - I want to put my energy in more important things. ... Hope it helps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, It's really difficult to stand with such a roommate! I hope u have good times in south east

    ReplyDelete